Wednesday, October 3, 2012

#TheStruggle

Wow, life sure can be exhausting, can’t it? Especially in this world and society. Good people who work hard are stressed out about having to make end meets. For A LOT of people, even working full-time 40+ hours per week, still cannot afford to ‘live’. I can tell you firsthand that it’s no fun being poor. I really hope and pray that we can all work together to bring about some sort of social reform. Families are suffering. My own personal family is suffering and going through rough times. I hate it. It sometimes feel hopeless, ya know? Maybe you don’t know. Maybe you’ve never had to deal with the struggles I have or that other people have had. Struggling is a part of everyday life for people like me; struggling & hustling to make ends meet. I’ve had to deal with not having snough food in my fridge to eat, not having gas to travel to and from, being late and behind on rent and other bills, having bills you wish you could pay for but cant end up being sent to collections, and having to ask other people for help. It takes a really strong individual to go through something of that sort and still smile. I want you to know, whoever you are out there, that it’s going to be okay. Things will get better. Continue to smile, be happy, keep your spirit up, and work harder than you’ve ever worked because you will soon see the sun shine again.
Have you ever had to deal with a difficult situation that turned your world upside down? Have you ever felt lost and hopeless? If you answered yes, please reply to my post. I would love to hear from you and want to know what you have to say.

Thanks for reading.